Do you want to become a foster parent?
Foster care training and mentorship is provided for anyone who would like it
Being a foster based rescue, we rely solely on fosters in order to rescue our dogs. The number of dogs we can save is directly based on the number of fosters we have.
Fostering is completely FREE. Pacific Pups Rescue provides food, crates/gates, all things medical, and all other necessities.
Fostering may be a good fit for you if :
- You want to help save dogs in a hands-on way
- You want a dog but cannot commit to the long-term responsibility of having one
- You would love to have a dog but cannot financially support one right now
- You travel a lot, or want/can only care for a dog short-term
- You or members of your household have never had a dog before, and want to have a “trail run” before committing long-term
- You want to make a difference in multiple dogs’ lives